Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fear

I guess, this is how real fear feels like
To want and hope for something I don't exactly understand
To be able to stand just inches away from you,
And not to be able to hold your hand
To be sitting right next to you, and still be missing you

I completely understand,
I have dug my own grave
I fear every little thing
that may pop this neat tiny bubble that I am in
Terrified by the fact that I am skating on such thin and fragile ice

Scared by the very thought that it can end with just a slight turn of your hand
Trembling in solidity each time I realize that I am forever to fall to the abyss
With just one thoughtless, most thoughtful word coming from your lips
I'm hanging on such a delicate thread,
Too afraid to wake up and too scared to know

No comments:

Post a Comment