Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Again, A Pen and A Paper

I have a theory,
Time moves 1,454,757,245 times slower on space
And it moves 1,854,534,885 times slower on the moon

One day, he and I will climb up the ladder up the moon
Then we will dance to the tune of a song that never ends
We'll fold paper cranes that will sail across the universe,
Make fun of the glimmering stars that hang above our heads,
And watch the blue-colored earth slowly spin without us

This time,
I will be the one to rest on his shoulder and sleep on his lap
And he will tightly hold my freezing hand
And I couldn't ask for anything more than that,
I can never be more contented
To silently watch my last breath leave my body
While our hands are entwined, while I hear nothing but his voice
When there's no one else to see us, nothing but just he and I on the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment