Monday, January 17, 2011

Writing in Darkness

Writing in the darkness
Never felt so good before

I wonder how far could these hands reach?
Wonder how long could I be able to write in complete darkness
People are all weird,
I guess I'm just a notch weirder than all of them

We try to fool ourselves
but we know that no one understands
Even those who are closest to us
I wonder if everyone else feels so lost

No one else will see me like this
No one would take a second look
at these words that will soon be forgotten

The string of words flow endlessly in my mind
And I can't help but turn up a smile
Though the reason why is completely unknown
I hope this could be a good thing

I know my wings are here,
I believe they'll one day set me free
I just want to find someone who can see them too

Look at the majestic sun,
I'm working so hard to feel your hand
Though, I'm aware that you'll one day burn me too,
Like the love and hope that I offered you

I can't help it, no matter how hard I try to run away
I still hear your voice,
And each time you feel pain, I feel it too, and I also cry for you

No comments:

Post a Comment