Monday, January 17, 2011

The Miracles Called Coincidences

Even if it terrifies me
I'd never trade anything to replace your happiness
Not even when I'm taken into the darkness

The first words that I heard from you
Woke up the soul that I've long been cursing for
I've never heard my heart beat this boldly before
Like thunder leaving my ears to bleed,
Drowning out all the noise of the crowd's beat
 This heart has always been afraid

Your happiness, your kindness,
Your fears, your weaknesses
I need them all

I'll tear up the sky if I can
I'll scream 'til my lungs blow up
As long as your here,
Even if this world looks at us differently

Every meaningful thing, and the ones that doesn't make sense,
Its not enough, nothing would be enough

Its selfish, but I don't want to bid farewell
Even if it hurts the both of us
Because your the only one who heard my voice
When no one else understood

No comments:

Post a Comment