Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happiness in Massacre

My god is too merciful,
For he has decided to kill me
With his own sweet hands

In every pause of silence
My heart is slowly eaten by the madness
Too painful,
that it has already become funny

Yet I can't do anything else
But be grateful for the death
that he has chosen to give me

If I could only make one more plea,
Then that is for him to pull the trigger more quickly
Because I truly believe that I am nearing the limit
Of how I can still take this pain greatly

If I am too unworthy of having
the privilege of dying in his arms
Then let the cold concrete floor
be my place for mourn

It doesn't matter,
I am happy enough to be strangled by his hands,
To chop off the heads of the jolly marching band,
To break the merry dancers one by one,
To help end my suffering

Hurry,
My kind god
Though this will be the most
cruel form of punishment for me,
I beg you to please,
Kill me in the quickest, most gruesome way
Do it without looking back
Without showing any regret

Maybe then, I could be rewarded with my longed for rest

No comments:

Post a Comment