Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Just my Heart

Smile some more,
Laugh some more,
And I'll watch you from afar
Perhaps, at times,
I'll get a chance to laugh along your side
Maybe then, it won't hurt as much

Frown some more,
Cry some more,
Then I'll rub your back
And tell you your stupid,
Curse the world that made you shed tears,
And tell you jokes that as sure as hell will be funny

Sing some more,
Shout some more,
And I'll be a back-up voice for you
We'll tell the universe they're crazy,
using a rhythmic melody

Fear some more,
Be afraid,
Don't worry, sometimes I get scared
by the littlest things too
Sometimes, we just have to remember
That there are things bigger than those monsters underground

Be mad,
Be angry,
Then we'll throw porcelain plates on the highway
And we'll punch everyone we get to see
Until we lose all of our energy

No matter what it is,
Do whatever it is you love to do
Forget about me, and everything else in this world that's blue
Trying my hardest to not expect anything in return
I pray for you to be truly and completely happy

No comments:

Post a Comment